The APhA-ASP National Executive Committee and APhA staff, want to connect with your APhA-ASP chapter leaders and student pharmacists throughout the fall.
The goals of the APhA-ASP Student Outreach Program are:
• Promote APhA-ASP membership and member benefits
• Highlight APhA and APhA opportunities
• Provide feedback on APhA-ASP chapter plans and activities
• Address APhA-ASP chapter concerns and assist leaders with having a successful year!
We are offering three different options (in person or virtual) for your APhA-ASP Chapter to connect with leaders and staff for the fall of 2021:
1) Chapter Meeting Presentation (virtual) – During a chapter meeting, a national APhA-ASP leader, regional APhA-ASP leader, or APhA staff can serve as a speaker and meet with your chapter to share the importance of membership and engagement.
2) Chapter Officer Meeting (virtual) – APhA staff and APhA national leaders will meet with your advisors and chapter leaders to give feedback, address questions, and discuss chapter activities.
3) Campus Visit & Chapter Meetings (in person) – An in person visit with APhA-ASP National Executive Committee member or APhA Staff. The APhA representative will meet with the chapter advisors, chapter officers, speak during the APhA-ASP chapter meeting, and meet with other individuals / groups as requested.
Visits will be scheduled through Friday, October 15. For questions, please email APhA-ASP@aphanet.org.