My signature below indicates that all information is accurate and that I have read and understand the following:
- Approval is for this student only and does not guarantee approval of future siblings. Future requests for other siblings will be considered on an individual basis.
- Transportation for students approved for transfer is the sole responsibility of the parent. The student and parent are responsible for the cost of any transportation services provided by the District.
- Approval is for this school’s feeder pattern. Students need NOT reapply for A TRANSFER to follow the ORIGINAL approved school’s feeder pattern. If the feeder school and/or home attendance school is not the desired school, a within district transfer application will need to be submitted by March 1st of the preceding school year. Approvals will be based on space availability in the order in which the applications are received as long as it does not adversely affect the diversity plan.
- Any changes to the original application must be submitted in writing and could impact the received date of the application.
- Participation in the within district transfer program is contingent on the student being and remaining in good standing. (Good standing may include factors such as attendance, behavior, academic progress, etc.) Students exhibiting chronic problems in these areas may be denied or terminated from the program if deemed appropriate by the Administration.
- Within District Transfer may be terminated if it is determined that the approval was granted based on misleading information provided at the time of the application.
If your transfer is terminated for any reason, the student will be ineligible for transfer for one full academic year.