To participate in a sport a student athlete MUST have the following forms on file in the ACTIVITIES OFFICE:
1. A current athletic physical examination
2. A code of conduct consent form, signed by both parents and the student athlete
3. Concussion parent fact sheet, signed by both parents and student athlete
4. Medical release form
5. Consent for Athletic Conditioning, Training, and Health Care Procedures
6. The appropriate usage fee paid.
All paperwork should be returned to the OFFICE. Do NOT return the completed physical examination form to your coach.