All materials must be submitted to this site no later than 11:59pm (PST) on February 15, 2020. Nominees must satisfy the society-wide and section-specific requirements outlined in 2020 Code of Procedures and Requirements for Fellow Status.
The individual who completes this online application may be the nominee or the nominator. The system will not reveal who submitted the application, so you are welcome to complete in a way that is easiest for you and your nominator. If you would like to save and return to the nomination application, click here to create an account or to return to a saved application.
This nomination form has 8 sections.
1. Nominator Information
2. Nominee Information
3. Nominee Education/Training
4. Personal Statement
5. Current Engagement in Advancement of Gerontology
6. Past Scholarly Achievements in Gerontolgoy
7. Involvement in GSA Activities
8. Additional Section Sepcefic Criteria
9. Nomination Letter Upload