Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Participate in campus groups and clubs specific to pork production.
- Five social media posts to your personal account to promote common pork production practices.
- Attend and help organize Purdue Junior Pork Day.
- Attend Indiana Pork Young Professionals Conference.
- Attend one Indiana Pork Board of Directors meeting.
- Willing to assist with Indiana Pork tents at Indiana State Fair.
- Monthly meeting with Indiana Pork staff member.
- Must be an Indiana resident between the ages of 18-23 (must be 18 on January 1, 2020.)
- Must exhibit strong communication, leadership, and organization skills.
- Must be self-motivated to complete tasks.
- Must exhibit a genuine interest in the pork industry and be able to speak on behalf of it.
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel throughout the state of Indiana.