You are required:
1. To observe the following requirements when filling in the application:
1.1 Applicants must be individuals between the ages of 18 - 30 upon the application deadline of the Programme.
1.2 Applicants from Hong Kong must be currently enrolled in or have graduated within 3 years from a registered post-secondary education institution in Hong Kong upon the Programme application deadline. Applicants from Macau must be currently enrolled in or have graduated within 3 years from a registered post-secondary education institution in Macau upon the Programme application deadline. Applicants from Guangdong must be currently enrolled in or have graduated within 3 years from a registered post-secondary education institution in Guangdong upon the Programme application deadline.
1.3 The programme is a two-stage application. All applicants must complete and submit this application form for Stage 1 application. Eligible and shortlisted applicants will be notified by email if their Stage 1 application is successful. They may then be invited to join Stage 2 – Joint CCMF Application after training and other activities.
此计划分为两个申请阶段。所有申请人需要提交此申请表作为第一阶段的申请，合乎申请条件及成功获初步筛选之申请人将获电邮通知。完成培训及其他活动后，申请人或会获邀进入第二阶段 – 合作团队提交项目申请。
1.4 Kindly remind the submission of CCMF application in Stage 2 is in team application. Each joint team must comprise of at least one Hong Kong applicant and one applicant from Guangdong or one applicant from Macau. And at least 50% headcount of each joint team must be Hong Kong Identity card holder(s). No upper limit on the number of team members in a joint team.Please refer to CCMF Guides and Notes for Applicants for the programme details (ENC.RF.15b).
1.5 Applicants shall complete the Cyberport Greater Bay Area Young Entrepreneurship Programme Application Form (Doc. Ref. ENC.SF.042), and submit with the required supporting document(s) before the application deadline.
1.6 Use English to complete the application form unless otherwise specified. You can input same information in Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese as a complementary to English information. Please accurately fill in the relevant information.
除非另有规定，请使用英语填写申请表; 如有需要，你可同时用英语及繁体或简体中文填写，以辅助解释。 请准确填写申请表所需资料。
1.7 Use Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese characters for Chinese information;
1.8 Put “NA” where the information sought is not applicable or not available;
2. To read the CCMF Guides and Notes for the Applicants (ENC.RF.015b) before filling in this Application Form.
3. The form must be completed by the applicant. Otherwise it will not be processed.
4. Please prepare the requested supporting documents including, but not limited to, the following :
- Identity documents (e.g. copy of Identity Card of Hong Kong，Macau or the People's Republic of China, student ID card/graduation certificate)
- Other supplementary information such as Curriculum Vitae, Business Registration, Certificate of Incorporation, Team Structure/ Corporate Structure / Organisation Chart, etc. (if applicable).
- 身份证明文件 (香港身份证、澳门居民身份证或及中华人民共和国居民身分证副本，学生证/毕业证书);
- 其他补充资料如个人履历、商业登记、公司注册证书、团队结构/公司组织结构等 (如适用)。
5. For enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remarks: This application form has been translated into Chinese for reference only. In case of discrepancy, the English version shall prevail.