Travel Protection/Travel Insurance: Are You Protected?
Savvy travelers recognize the important need to protect their trip investment, health and personal belongings. The following information provide examples as to how Travel Protection/Insurance can help prevent almost any potential loss. The descriptions below include examples of coverage but are not limited to:
TRIP CANCELLATION / INTERRUPTION REIMBURSES YOUR NON-REFUNDABLE PAYMENTS OR DEPOSITS UP TO THE AMOUNT OF COVERAGE SELECTED, FOR EXAMPLE:
- Cancellation penalties (which can be up to 100%) due to an injury, illness or death of you, a traveling companion or family member (See Pre-existing Conditions in brochure).
- Bankruptcy or default of an airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- The unused portion of your trip if your trip is interrupted.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL EXPENSE COVERAGE PAYS UP TO THE AMOUNT SELECTED FOR:
- On-the-spot hospital deposits and payments required by hospitals for your admittance.
- Personal health insurance deductibles and co-payments.
- Costly medical transportation which can save you thousands of dollars. (Important: Many health insurance companies provide limited coverage overseas and Medicare provides no coverage outside the U.S.).
MANY TOUR OPERATORS AND CRUISE LINE INSURANCE PROGRAMS PROVIDE INSURANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING COVERAGE:
- Bankruptcy or default protection.
- The ability to cancel your trip (for covered reasons) up to the time of departure.
- Trip interruption coverage once you have departed.
- Medical coverage.
- 24-Hour Hotline assistance for travel and medical emergencies.
Dynamite Travel, LLC shall not be held responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside of Dynamite Travel, LLC's control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases Dynamite Travel, LLC from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel.
**A NUMBER Of TOUR OPERATORS INSURANCE PROGRAMS ALSO PROVIDE COVERAGE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CANCEL FOR ANY REASON BY PURCHASING THEIR TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN. CONTACT DYNAMITE TRAVEL,LLC FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THESE OPTIONS.
**FOR YOUR PROTECTION, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU PURCHASE TRAVEL PROTECTION; HOWEVER, BECAUSE THESE POLICIES ARE COMPLEX NO REPRESENTATION MADE BY DYNAMITE TRAVEL, LLC ABOUT WHAT IS SPECIFICALLY COVERED CONSTITUTES A BINDING ASSURANCE OR PROMISE ABOUT THE TRAVEL PROTECTION COVERAGE. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONTACT THE PROVIDER OF THE TRAVEL PROTECTION/INSURANCE PLAN DIRECTLY FOR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.
**NOTE: IF YOU OPT NOT TO PURCHASE TRAVEL PROTECTION/INSURANCE YOU MAY FORFEIT THE OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVE ANY REFUND, COMPENSATION, OR CREDIT BACK FROM THE BALANCE THAT YOU MAY HAVE PAID TOWARDS YOUR TRIP.
INSURANCE ACCEPTANCE/DECLINATION FORM (Select YES or NO)