Tenant will keep no animals in the Home, overnight or otherwise, except with Landlord’s express written consent. If Landlord grants consent for Tenant to have an animal in the Home, such consent shall be limited to two animals maximum, the specific, domesticated animal(s) noted in such consent, and Tenant shall be responsible to pay a pet deposit of $199.00 plus a monthly animal fee of $25.00 for the first pet and $15.00 for a second pet with the monthly Site Rent as required under the Site Lease. Should Landlord permit Tenant to keep an animal, such consent, which Landlord may revoke at any time, will be conditioned on all the following:
1. Certain breeds of dogs, including but not limited to pit bulls, Dobermans, Chows, Siberian Huskies, Shar Peis, German Shepherds, Akitas, Rottweilers, and other dogs which, in Landlord’s sole opinion are considered to be vicious or aggressive will not be approved by Landlord and may not be brought into the Community.
2. Dogs must be no taller than seventeen (17) inches measured at the shoulder and must weigh less than forty (40) pounds.
3. No exotic animals, including not limited to snakes, reptiles, wild animals, or farm classed animals may be brought into the Community.
4. If an animal is approved under the provisions of this Lease, Tenant agrees to pay an additional security deposit.
5. Tenant is liable for all damage caused by their animal.
6. Animals must wear current license tags (such tags must list the owner’s name) and have all required vaccinations.
7. Cats are fully prohibited.
8. Animals must be on a hand-held leash when outside the Home and animal feces are to be properly disposed of immediately.
9. Animals must behave appropriately and not disturb other residents, must not cause damage to persons or property of Landlord or Owner or of other residents or guests.
10. No aquariums are permitted at any time.
11. Animals may not be left unattended outside the Home site or in a screened-in porch.
12. A fine of $20.00 will be assessed each time animal fecesare not immediately and properly disposed.
13. Tenant’s failure to comply with these terms may result in either the loss of animal privileges or termination of the tenancy.