Position: International Internship
Location: Western Cape, Cape Town, Plumstead
Stipend: R3500 per month
Duration: We encourage students seeking an internship from 4 months and longer to apply
Would you enjoy being part of a team that seeks innovative solutions to global challenges?
Fetola, South Africa’s leading independent small business growth specialists, seeks interns in their entrepreneur development programmes. Fetola is well known for its innovative and dynamic working environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for students to experience a new culture and contribute to an organisation making a visible difference to the future of South Africa.
We’ve hosted many interns from various countries. Our international students contribute and experience tremendous value during their time at Fetola.
This position provides an exciting opportunity for high performing graduates to experience all aspects of business.
- A qualification in Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Economics, Project Management, International Studies or related
- Ability to speak English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with advanced MS Office skills preferred
- Research and report-writing capabilities
- Innovative thinking and strong leadership advantageous
Well-spoken, has a passion for learning, quick-thinking, born leaders, flexible, goal driven and intelligent high achievers with a desire to contribute to a better future!