Position: Senior Consultant – Supplier Development
Location: Cape Town and Johannesburg
Closing Date: 30 May 2018
Do you delight in driving innovative solutions to business challenges? Are you a passionate believer in the future of South Africa? Fetola are leading business growth professionals with a strong team-based, interpersonal culture. We grow the economy and create jobs, by building businesses that last. This places a focus on effective, result-orientated solutions that really work, and matches our belief that supplier development provides an excellent tool for corporate strategic advantage, and economic growth with inclusive opportunities for small and growing businesses
Fetola has a head office in Plumstead, Cape Town with a national network of providers.
The SD consultant will have deep understanding of supplier development challenges within the corporate environment, including procurement, transformation and strategy. They will be equipped to design and drive corporate solutions at EXCO level, and work in close liaison with the Fetola small supplier growth team.
Experience and Training:
- 20+ years’ prior work experience in relevant corporate environment
- University degree in Business Management, Supply chain or related
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Innovative thinking and strong leadership
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite
Roles and responsibilities:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Design of Supplier Development strategy for corporate clients
- Recruit and manage specialist team of providers
- Implement client-side support solutions
- Work alongside Fetola’s small supplier growth teams
- Actively contribute to the Fetola Supplier Development team
Proven strategic thinking experience, deep understanding of corporate culture and supply chain challenges, effective project management skills and a passion and skill for solving complex problems.
Self-motivated and enthusiastic; culturally sensitive and personable. Inherent in the Fetola team-based culture is continual improvement, innovation and contribution to the collective wisdom