Position:Supplier Development Specialist
Basis: Part-time/Full time
Location: Cape Town and Johannesburg
Are you a passionate believer in the future of South Africa?
Do you delight in driving innovative solutions to business challenges?
Fetola are leading growth professionals with a strong team based interpersonal culture. We grow the economy and create jobs, by building businesses that last.
Fetola has a head office in Plumstead, Cape Town with a national network of people.
The supplier Development specialist will drive solutions to challenges within the corporate client environment, including procuremnt and transformation. As a skilled rainmaker, they will use their existing networks and proven capabilities to design and drive client solutions, including negotiations at EXCO level.
Experience and Training:
- 10+ years’ prior work experience in relevant corporate environment
- University degree in Business Management, Supply chain or related
- Post graduate degree preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Innovative thinking and strong leadership
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite
Roles and responsibilities:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Identification and securing of new business opportunities
- Design of Supplier Development strategies
- Client-side evaluations including diagnostics,benchmarking and reviews
- Recruit and manage specialist team/s
- Implement client-side support solutions
- Work alongside Fetola's small supplier growth teams
Excellent networks and ability to operate at a senior and executive level. Proven strategic thinking capabilities, deep understanding of corporate culture and supply chain challenges, effective project management skills and a passion and skill for solving complex problems. Ability to identify and manage collaborative partnerships.
Self-motivated and enthusiastic; culturally sensitive and personable. Enthusiasm to contribute to the Fetola team-based culture is continual improvement and innovation.