Position: Business Mentors, High growth consultants and Trainers
Job Type: Part-time
Location: All Provinces
Fetola is South Africa’s leading business growth professionals, specialising in the globally critical small business sector, with a focus on the sustainability sector. Our purpose is simple: We help people to grow the economy and create jobs by building businesses that last; working across sectors and country-wide. We are all about people, planet and performance and our ongoing strategy is to recruit and nurture the highest quality staff, whose personal vision is to excel as individuals and to make a difference by actively contribute to building a better future for themselves and others.
We're offering exciting country-wide opportunities to Business Mentors, Consultants and Trainers with 15+ years working experience who want to make a difference!
This role requires an understanding of business, an interest in business development, proven analytical capabilities and a passion for problem solving. You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team.
Experience and training:
- 15 years’ prior working experience
- Own business experience - advantage
- Proven experience in small business development / SME growth
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Innovative, agile thinking and strong leadership capabilities
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Excellent industry networks including access to market
- Performance driven with a relentless desire for continual improvement
- A passion for solving problems, meticulous and detail-orientated
- Self-motivated, able to prioritise and manage own time
- Open to learning, enthusiastic, culturally sensitive and personable
- Willingness to be proactive and self-reliant
- Inherent in the Fetola culture is continual improvement and innovation and you are encouraged to contribute ideas that could improve our collective performance
- Sympathetic and people’s person