Vendor must provide, at its sole cost and expense:
o All food, supplies and necessary products to execute their services (including but not limited to: food prep area, waste bins, eating utensils, chafing dishes, pans, prep bowls, cookware, serving utensils and any other items necessary to prepare and serve the menu items to public.
o Sufficient staff to provide products and services (approximately 8 credentials per day will be allotted to each vender, depending on the size of footprint at the Event).
o Obtain all required health permits and licenses, as well as comply with all local fire marshall codes and regulations in collection with services provided at the Event.
o A sweepable ground cover inside it’s booth/cooking area for absorption of grease (“Grease Mat”)
o Commerical general liability insurance with a limit not less than $1,000,000 per each occurrence; Workers’ compensation insurance with statutory benefits as required by any applicable state and federal law and (c) to the extent applicable as it would pertain to the Products and Services, business auto liability insurance with a limit of not less than $1,000,000 each accident.
Vendor much purchase from Kaaboo the following for operation at the Event:
o All exterior booth and menu signage (size 10x10 - $75, size 20x20 - $150)
o All power required by Vendor to provide products and services. (Up to 20 amps - $175, Up to 50 amps - $475, Stock Truck (20 amps) - $350)
o Booth tents and sidewalls. Vendors cannot bring in outside structures. (10x10 - $350, 20x20 - $650)
o Vendor must purchase from Kaaboo any non-alcoholic beverages they might sell during the event from their booth. List of these beverages along with pricing will be provided at six (6) weeks prior to event at the latest.
• Vendor must operate its booth during the operating hours, as defined by the Event.
• Vendor cannot sell, give-away or bring in any alcoholic beverages to the Event.
• Vendor must provide a cash bank of at least $200 per day.
• Vendor must use Kaaboo provided POS system.
• Vendor is responsible for payment of any and all California sales tax on menu items sold.
• Vendor will be required to pay a $500 USD non-refundable minimum revenue to Kaaboo upon execution of an agreement. This revenue guarantee will be applied toward Kaaboo’s percentage share of revenue. Vendor will retain 65% of adjusted gross income, while Kaaboo will retain 35% of adjusted gross income from event revenue. ADJUSTED GROSS REVENUE is defined as: Total Gross Revenue collected less applicable sales tax (8%) and Credit Card Fees (3.5%) on all CC transactions.