Press Release Tips
The Kenosha News reviews every press release we receive. The release must have a local connection, be newsworthy and interesting for our readers, and must not be overly commercial. When submitting your release, please keep these tips in mind.
1. Keep your release concise. Avoid unnecessary language.
2. Submit your release in a timely manner. Try to submit the information at least one week before event.
3. Make sure names and information are accurate.
4. Include relevant notes. For example, why the event is important or when the release should run.
5. Is registration required? Is there a cost? Is there a deadline?
Note: We cannot guarantee publication of the story on a particular day.