The NDSU Harvest Bowl places emphasis on the recognition of individuals who have distinguished themselves in the area of agriculture which has influenced North Dakota and beyond.
1. Current or former residents of North Dakota or Northwestern Minnesota and/or graduates of NDSU are eligible.
2. There will be no posthumous awards.
3. The candidate must have achieved a level of distinction which would merit comparable recognition in his/her profession or area of excellence.
4. The reputation of the candidate should reflect favorably on North Dakota or Northwestern Minnesota and North Dakota State University.
5. Ineligible audiences include current NDSU faculty and staff and current NDSU Harvest Bowl committee members.
1. The Harvest Bowl Executive Committee will select the recipient.
2. When the recipient has been selected, he/she will be notified by NDSU’s President. Nominators will be notified once the recipient has accepted.
3. Nominations submitted, but not selected, will be kept on file to be considered for two additional years. Updated nominee information is encouraged.
Nominations due by June 12, 2023