PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING YOUR TRIP. WE DISCOURAGE EVERYONE TO BOOK THIS TRIP IF YOU DON'T AGREE. THANK YOU.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You must be physically fit, no heart ailment, walking difficulty, foot brace or any type of illness that might be triggered by dust and exhaustion. Please note that there is no ambulance at Pinatubo area.
- This trip involves 3km Trekking
- Swimming at the Crater Lake is strictly prohibited.
- 40 years old and up will undergo mandatory blood pressure test at Capas Tourism Satellite office.
- 60 years old and up are required to present a medical certificate from refutable medical institutions in the country certifying that they are physically fit to join this activity. A travel insurance ia also an alternative.
- 500/pax Reservation fee is required. Payment options are specified in the form.
- We are implementing a No Show-No Refund Policy.
- We are not liable of your valuables. Please leave your important possessions at home, hotel or your car. Guides are just there lead the trail but not to attend to your important belongings. There is no assurance that you can recover your valuables if you lost it in the trail.
- Take note of these Terms and Conditions and ensure that you are able to disseminate all information to your team members. We will not entertain complaints from your team if you fail to inform them. You must settle it among your group.
- Please do not book this trip if you don't agree with these terms and conditions.