We recognize the time and expense you incur to attend these types of training and educational events, and we want to ensure you are getting the value you expect.
We also recommend you include as many persons as possible to attend these events so you can discuss and share the information effectively. While some of the material may be somewhat technical, the seminar is appropriate for all attendees including prospective Natural Swimming Pool clients. Any discussion on material and construction cost will be deferred or done in discretion with respect to the audience.
For these reasons, BioNova™ Natural Pools will implement the following policies to help offset these training and educational expenses:
Cost of Seminar for Landscape Architect/Design/Contractor professionals
• $495 for the first attendee (Primary Attendee)
• $50 per person for each additional attendee in your party
• Additional attendees may include Company personnel and/or prospective clients interested in NSPs
Cost of Seminar for Students currently enrolled in College or University
• $95 per student
• Must present valid, current, full-time Student ID prior to event
Your Seminar registration fee will be applied toward future fees/costs incurred if within one (1) year of the event you…
• Execute a License Agreement to become a BioNova™ Franchisee; OR
• Purchase a Preconstruction Planning Agreement (PCPA) for the design and planning of a BioNova™ Natural Swimming Pool