PLEASE READ EVERY ITEM BELOW
I grant permission to Rachel Loredo Photography, to photograph myself as well as all participants mentioned above.
I grant permission to Rachel Loredo Photography to use and publish my images; the same in print and/or electronically.
I understand that the copyright of these images belong to Rachel Loredo Photography and should I receive digitals, a print release will be provided to me.
I agree that I will not edit, crop, or alter these images in any way which includes but is not limited to, cropping out the watermark, changing an image from color to black and white, and any other sort of manipulation of the original image delivered.
I understand that taking a screen shot of the images posted to the online gallery is theft. I agree to NOT screen shot any images loaded to my gallery for any reason.
I agree that Rachel Loredo Photography may use such photographs of me, and all those within the photograph, with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including, for example, such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, profit, social media, and Web content.
Rachel Loredo Photography will only use these photographs in a lawful way.
I agree that I will not use the copies of these images provided by Rachel Loredo Photography for resale purposes, and I will not take any credit or claim for the photography.
1. Retainer fee is non-refundable and due at the time of booking via paypal or in person. Remaining sitting fee is due at the time of the session. Sitting fee covers the time and talent of the Photographer and does not include prints, or products. (Digital Files dependent on the session package are included.) Upon payment of the retainer, Photographer will reserve the time and date agreed upon.
2. A travel fee may be incurred for location shoots done over 15 miles from zip code 95368.
3. Shadow Photographers/Cameras are prohibited from session. In the event permission is given, A written permission slip will be granted.
4. Client is responsible for their safety and actions while at the location of the portrait session. Photographer is not responsible for any liability, accidents, illnesses, damage or loss to person or property that may result from the photography session itself or anything related to the photography session.
5. Cancellation is required to be made within 48 hours in order for the non-refundable retainer to be transferred to another date. Contact the Photographer as soon as possible to reschedule the session. A new date must be discussed and decided upon with the Photographer within 1 week or retainer fee will not be transferrable. If a cancellation is made with less than 48 hour notice, then the non-refundable retainer fee is lost and cannot be used towards another session. If, in the opinion of the Photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the Photographer, Photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the session.
6. If the Photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, and Photographer is unable to reschedule the session, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or session fee to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, or otherwise lost or damaged. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order.
Proofing and Ordering
7. If Client is dissatisfied with the gallery images, notice must be sent to photographer within 24 hours of the gallery going live, Rachel Loredo Photography will work with you to resolve any issues.
8. A proofing gallery will be emailed to you within 2 weeks after your session, at which time you have 7 days to select the images you would like included in your final gallery. Galleries will be finished in 2-8 weeks dependent on workflow and the photographers schedule. Rachel Loredo Photography works to the best of her ability to return images in a timely manner. The artist reserves the right to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the Photographers' artistic standards. Under no circumstances does Rachel Loredo Photography deliver unedited images from your session. *Client and Photographer will discuss any changes that might need to be made and also what size prints, or albums will be purchased, if any. Payment for products will be due at this time. Shortly after that, images will be finalized for printing. You will receive an email linking you to the images chosen for your final approval. At that time, the order will be processed. If there is any evidence of images being screenshot from your proofing gallery, or downloaded without consent, RLP reserves the right to discontinue the gallery, and no images will be delivered.
9. Galleries will be automatically purged from the website after 30 days. A $30 re-hosting fee will apply to galleries that need to be put back on the website after the 30 day viewing period. If the pricing has changed since original booking date, images will be re-hosted at the Photographer’s new pricing.
10. Simple fixes, such as crops and blemish removal may be completed at the Photographer's discretion. More extensive retouching is done at a fee of $30 an hour.
11. Please examine all images in your gallery thoroughly. Due to the custom nature of photography, refunds are not available.
12. Images are kept on file by Photographer for 6 months after portrait session. Every effort is made to secure equipment back-up, however due to the unreliability of digital equipment, data loss can occur at any time; except as explained herein, Photographer shall not be liable for any loss of digital data whatsoever.
13. No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
14. Client is aware that color dyes in prints may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and client releases photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration of any photographs.
Notice of Copyright
It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos elsewhere without photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties, starting at $500.00 per image. The included images may not be entered into contests, sold, copied, scanned, or used commercially in any format, digital, printed or otherwise. The images may not be used in any form other than private usage without express written permission from the copyright owner, Rachel Loredo Photography. Rachel Loredo Photography retains all publication and general reproduction rights for these images. I ("Client") hereby grant to Rachel Loredo Photography ("Photographer") and her employees, legal representatives, transferees and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of me and the people listed above, or photographs in which I or the people listed above may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, commercial, publicity, illustration and any other lawful purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without any restriction; and to copyright the same for Photographer's sole and exclusive use and benefit. I hereby release Photographer and her employees, legal representatives, transferees and assigns from any and all claims and/or liability relating to said photographs. I further release Photographer and her employees, legal representatives, transferees and assigns from any and all claims and/or liability relating to all photography sessions. This contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.