|Get started with St. Thomas Aquinas Academy today!
Here is what to expect on this enrollment application:
- Create a user account for the application. Member Families: Try the username and password combination the academy set up for your Member Support Site. If you cannot remember your original login information just create a new username and password for this application.
- Provide your family's basic contact information.
- Provide information about the students you are enrolling. You will be asked for their names, grade levels, ages, previous schools (if applicable), and the titles of their recently studied math, composition, and grammar texts.
- If desired, share any comments you may have about plans for the upcoming school year, areas where your students are particularly advanced, areas that need attention, and any special needs.
- Indicate whether you would like to pay in full or utilize the five-month payment plan option.
- Submit the application and pay in full with PayPal or by check. Or set up automatic payments to your five-month payment plan.
If you aren't able to complete all of the steps at one time, you can return to the application and use your username and password to pick up where you left off.
Your privacy is important to us!
All information shared on this enrollment application will be kept in confidence.
Your information will not be shared at any time with anyone outside of the St. Thomas Aquinas Academy staff
without written permission from the parents of the students.
The information you share is used only to support your family's home education.
St. Thomas Aquinas Academy
Liberal Arts Education for the Catholic Family