2019 Scotiabank Rat Race for United Way
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Time: Majority of shifts range between 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Place: Volunteer Check In at Nathan Phillips Square, 100 Queen St. W. (After checking in, volunteers travel, with their Team Leader, to their assigned spot onsite, or along the route)
For more than a decade, the Scotiabank Rat Race-- a 5K fun run through the streets of downtown Toronto-- is brought to life thanks to the support of over 250 phenomenal volunteers!
Please join us this year!
You will be receiving a volunteer t-shirt and a food voucher after the race, plus a Thank You Certificate from United Way Greater Toronto. Best of all, you'll get to work alongside a team of passionate volunteers at a one-of-a-kind event, have fun, and help to make our community better.
Sign up now to reserve your spot.
If you need to book a group of 10 people or more, please contact Alisha Coroa 416-777-1444 ext.252 or email email@example.com
We need friendly and enthusiastic volunteers to take part in this unique event.
- Anyone between the ages of 10 to 15 must volunteer with a parent or guardian. Ratio of adult to child is one adult for every 2 children who are between 10 to 15 years old. The supervising adult must be 20 years of age or older. Please look for "Appropriate for Families" in some of the descriptions listed on the next page. Children under 10 years of age are not eligible to volunteer.
- All volunteers must sign a waiver included in this online application. You must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer on your own. If you are under the age of 18, please have a guardian sign the waiver form on your behalf.
- Most positions require volunteers to be on their feet for the duration of their shift - comfortable clothing and closed-toed running shoes are highly recommended. Volunteers should be comfortable working in a crowded, fast-paced environment.
- High School Students, please take note of your exam schedule before committing to a shift.
- ** Please be sure to complete your registration by clicking SUBMIT at the end of the process. For any questions, contact Alisha Coroa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-777-1444 ext. 255**