A completed entry form with payment must be received for spaces to be reserved. Each year, this event sells out three weeks prior to event. Don’t delay. All registrations must be received by Friday, May 20, 2022 OR upon sellout of vendor space.
Due to the nature and costs in preparing this event, we will be unable to issue any refunds or credits for any reason. Online registration is required as the event sells out quickly.
- The Volusia Chamber Alliance reserves the right to accept or reject an exhibit application.
- Vendor tables are 6’ tables and a tablecloth is provided. Two chairs will be placed at each table.
- The event begins at 4pm. All booths must be set up by 3:45pm.
- Electricity is not available.
- All exhibits must be contained to the table top. Floor displays can be secured at the $500 level.
- Exhibitors must not pack up and/or vacate their booth space until the expo is over at 7pm – no exceptions.
- Exhibitors may not sublease or share their assigned space.
- Exhibitors must conduct all activity within their assigned space. A representative for the exhibitor must be on duty at all times during Mega Mixer & Table Top Expo hours. Nothing may be set upon or across aisles. This is to provide for emergency access by the Police and Fire Rescue Departments. If additional space is needed for any reason, you must pay for a second space.
- Operating of heavy equipment, combustion engines or motors will not be allowed.
- No amplified sound will be permitted in booths – music or voice – in consideration of exhibits nearby.
- Each Exhibitor warrants that it has in effect and shall remain so for the period of occupancy under this agreement a policy of general public liability insurance against claims for personal injuries or death, or damage to property occurring upon, in or about the exhibit space.